Tuesday 10 September 2013

Introduction to A2 - ADVANCED PORTFOLIO

I really enjoyed studying AS media last year and I am really looking forward to taking it a step further and making music videos. I feel like I am ready to go out and confidently use a camera, the software and equipment.

The A2 course consists of:
-Music video
-Digi pack












-Website












We need to create all of these three things to create a star and a star image.

So far I have looked at some videos to try and draw inspiration from them:









1. (I FINK YOU FREEKY)

This video is very freaky! It is so different and weird that it shows my group and I that if we want to do a 'weird' video we really need to think outside of the box!

2. (IF I WERE A BOY)


3. (TEENAGE DREAM)



These two videos have some kind of narrative. I think it is important for videos to have a narrative to make them clear to the viewer.
My group is not yet sure which song we are going to feature so watching videos is giving us ideas and song choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment