Tuesday 11 September 2012

Mariella Bailey (all about meeeeeee)

Hello there, my name is Mariella but some people call me Maz. I go to Hurtwood House and  i am taking Media Studies for one of my A-Levels. I have never taken a subject like this so it is something fresh and different. I love to watch films in my free time. The sort of films i enjoy watching are rom-coms, thrillers,action and comedies. So basically i enjoy all types of movies... The reason i chose to take media is because i think the film industry is very interesting and it is a good A-Level to have. I am really enjoying media because i have learnt about how to use a camera which i would have never done before and it is something very different from my other subjects. I have been watching some of the year aboves finished opening title sequences that they made last year and i am really excited to start making mine!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment